Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today's Production-- Whew!


This one is a commissioned 18ct repoussè ring that I set some diamonds in. How to make a ring like this is found in a tutorial at http://www.meevis.com/jewelry-making-class-repousse.htm with some modification. In this ring I fused the yellow gold into the white gold top.
Speaking of tutorials, two are coming up. One , how to make a Map of St Maarten and the other how to make the titanium/zircon ring in the previous post. Just as soon as I can find a gap...


Schlock work.---pays the rent. I made the master of the jumping dolphin but I am not going to cast anymore after this one. I dislike captive dolphins with a passion. This piece lay on my bench for months before I got round to finishing it.


This is a commissioned piece . Citrine, diamonds fused 14ct old gold. Her design. 'Nuff said...