Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Sunday

Pranged-Car4

This is the only picture I have of the rock in their original position.

Also my lil’ truck in it’s original condition.

Pranged-Car-7

Pranged-Car-3

Original position of truck.

Pranged-Car 

New position.

 

Pranged-Car-8

It actually was the rocks that moved and destroyed my lil’ truck.

Pranged-Car-4

It was hit so hard that the leaf spring was bent.

The entire concrete base of my sign was destroyed.

Pranged-Car-5

Hot indeed.

 

Pranged-Car-6

Not only are the bolts broken and the rim is bent but I suspect that the entire chassis is bent as well. I have not been able to do anything to the car yet because, even though we phoned the cops at seven o’clock  this morning, until now at 11 o’clock no cops have been here yet. The police on this island are part of the problem, not the solution.

Needless to say the person that pranged into my car is not to be seen. Loaded the wreck up and gone.

Sigh, not that I would get any money from them anyway.

Watch this space for future development on a “Boer maak ‘n plan” as to how I get my wreck onto the road again.

A buddy comes past this morning and he says, “ You know Hans , I don’t want to sound dumb, but this is some pretty impressive shit. Even for this island.”

True dude.

But you know, shit happens, and Anne and I are not to fussed. The Japanese people are having much more trouble and they are bearing up amazingly and there are lots more people that have bigger time problems.

We still healthy, we can laugh and Casey Stoner won the first Moto GP and Vettle won the first F1 GP, so all is OK.

Yeah!!

Post a Comment