Thursday, April 12, 2012

Barrette Design Part 1 and the Birth of the HELL HAWK

I have been making barrettes that also work as a pendant and as a bangle.

Here is the first of some 100 designs I have finished, coming up.

Anne has just launched a new ( under construction ) web site and already we have sold . ta da…ain’t that cool.

Check out  http://www.jewels-in-hair.com/index.htm

In two weeks time, (when we have enough stock ), we have appointments with some resellers in our area.

I am simply loving doing this, because it allows me to make what I like and does not cost 500EU a pop to have stock.

That gets super expensive with gold.

We have sent out to America, locally and our good friend in the Hague, Lisette, was the first to buy.

4a

Zebra wood barrette

4b

Bangle

4

Cool or what!

4c

We bought some models from the hair show we went to a few week ago.

5

Pendant Aluminum, copper brass and a onyx bead.

5a

Tie up

5b5c

I also make a silver bangle proper that clips into any one. so one bangle works with all the barrettes I make.

1

Silver chain and beads.

1a

 

2

Turquoise and patina and fused copper

2a

 

3

Copper, brass and amber beads with silver chain.

3a

3b

I’m just going to keep it under twenty pictures (I have 400) otherwise there are to many per post.

6a

 

6b

This is a stylized butterfly with a turquoise patina and turquoise beads on copper and brass background.

6c

 

6d

7

7a

Let’s see,-- Blackened brass fused copper with brass fusing and sodalite and malachite beads. All my barrettes are riveted together.

7b

7c

Okay, that about enough for this post.

HellHawk

In the meantime, the Hell Hawk is slowly being born, so start trembling all you sinners---tremble while you can.Cross bow bolt

This is the cross bow bolt smashing through a thick plastic container top.

Soon, corrupt politicians will fall like skittles.

Post a Comment