Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spring has Sprung.

IMG_0740

And the flowers did flower.

IMG_0794

Kinda nice after such a bitchin’ winter.

IMG_0798

In every class room, there is always a runt.

The same thing happens with flowers.

IMG_0746

This was the runt when he was a teenager.

IMG_0742

Even the train likes the blue sky.

IMG_0732

Uncle Fritz took the first opportunity to get away from his bag.

 

IMG_0787

Schpeckles is playing hide and seek….. Such a turkey.

IMG_0790

Spring also brings out the cool cars.

This one was spotted outside the local hardware store.

Great little runaround for fetching the odd nail or builders plank.

 

IMG_0750

Spring also brings out the hop heads.

IMG_0752

This happened to a shop a block away from ours.

So when I went to go take a photo the owner comes out and asks me why I’m taking pictures.

So I say it happened to us as well.

“ What did the police say?”

“ No, I didn’t report it”

“VHY NOT?”

“ HOW DO YOU ZINK ZEY VILL ZOLVE ZE CRIME?”

“ Actually, because I have better things to do than waste three hours at the cop station.”

Storms back into her shop.

Sigh, there is a cop gene in every German.

 

IMG_0800

There, I fixed it.

1 comment:

Sandra Graves / Isis Rising said...

I'm so relieved that the broken window wasn't yours. Getting your place hit twice in a row would suck - big time.

Hooray for spring (which has finally come here too).

- Sandi