Monday, July 1, 2013

The Fodiator Bow, and Living and Unliving Horses

 

IMG_1542

Getting on with it. Just for my records.

 

IMG_1544

Attached the rear wings.

IMG_1548

Got to work on the tail now. Then the bottom fin which will also be the main support post.

 

IMG_1529

I came across two kiddie cop babes all saddling up and not to impressed that I was taking photos of them.

Dearie, I was taking pics of the horsie.

Very pretty horsie too.

IMG_1531

Snooty?

My word, oh so typical of the horsie crowd.

They lucky I’m all mature and that, because in the old days I would have scaled one tyre off their trailer and hung it in the nearest tree.

( Afterthought)

The one had a 9mm Glock strapped to her shapely thigh, so maybe scaling the tyre might not be such a great idea.

IMG_1470

 

Here’s a horse much more to my liking.

Check the kick start, from the time when men were men who ate steaks done on a fire with salt added.

 

IMG_1475

Seriously cool. Not even an oil leak.

IMG_1473

Honest stuff that can be fixed at home.IMG_3320

Nowadays?

Don’t park it too near the braai.

The frikken geek thing will melt.

Post a Comment