Monday, September 2, 2013

Rings and Bikes.

IMG_1195

This pendant, made for a guy in the USA for his lady.

Very cool, very symbolic.

IMG_1251

Ready to be soldered.

IMG_1262

This ring set with 28 diamonds and a two carat sapphire and a 1.78 Columbian emerald of exceptional colour and clarity.

Trust me, the photo does the colour of the emerald no justice.

IMG_1264

It had to be finished in two days from go.

She is leaving for France and wants to swan and if I want the job then get on with it.

OMG,  but I sweat to set a emerald like this.

Firstly because it is irreplaceable, certainly from my bank account.

Secondly because you can fuck this stone up in a tiny, itty bit of a second.

________________________________________

 

IMG_1183

The kick start, from a era when men ate steaks with salt burnt on a open fire made from wood and there were no pieces of shit like Justin Bieber.

So cool.

IMG_1185

Real instruments.

IMG_1188

Real carburetors. About a 1971-ish model from European origin.

The USA model had the gearshift on the left side, this one has the brake lever there.

IMG_1190

Check the writing on the helmet.    Skool, ha ha

 

The Weeks Best

Best book finished                                                      Pandora Unchained
Peter.F. Hamilton.
Best current song. Rose Tattoo
Drop Kick Murphy’s
Best Breakfast:
Steak with cheese, bacon,tomato with onions, potatoes with sauce, buttered toast and fried egg yolks.
Heart attackski stuff or what!
But fuck it man, it makes Sunday worth it.
Made by my Master Chef Anne on request.
IMG_1053
Best achievement for the week

Setting this emerald in the ring without breaking it.
Emerald is a really difficult stone to set,and they ‘dustify’ in one nano second when things go wrong.
EU 5000 would seriously, seriously fuck my weekend up.
I sweat the night before, I dream of it and then I plan it to the ‘nth degree in my mind.
And then I don’t make a mistake.
When it’s set, I go buy some beers.
IMG_1247
Post a Comment