Sunday, December 22, 2013

The PteroBow and my New Pets.

 

IMG_2226

Ptero Bow should be finished by the end of the year.

Dude, it looks mean.

IMG_2200

And he already doesn’t like you.

_________________________________________________

IMG_2212

The other day I bought 20 new pets.

These are black crickets that they sell in pet shops for live food for lizards and spiders and other reptile animals that I am not allowed to keep since marriage took place.

I bought them because they make a nice chirrup sound.

Very cool, that sound.

Reminds me of a summers night, all warm and stuff.

I named then of course.

One is called Eric and the other is called Janet. The next one is called Eric 2 and then comes Janet 2. After that there is Eric 3 and Janet 3 .

 

IMG_2236

They very happy in their housie and the males sing pretty little chirrup songs to all the Janets in the ‘hood.

Unfortunately, there was a  JEALOUS male Eric 8 who wanted to have sex with Janet 4.

Janet 4 was however hung up on Eric 6 and didn’t want to know ANYTHING about Eric 8.

IMG_2237

So Eric 8 got hold Janet 3 and because she was going through a divorce and needed money because her ex husband was a douche cricket and wasn’t paying maintenance, she agreed to do the job.

 

IMG_2242

I am still conducting an ongoing investigation, but from what the witnesses tell me it is a cut and dried case.

Murder by jealousy.

Watch this space for further developments.

____________________________________________

IMG_2220

This is Hans’ version of Bunny Chow.

Bunny chow comes from Durban.

It is a hollowed out half loaf and filled with curry and slap chips.

We used to live off it when we were young with the munchies.

My version has a beef goulash in it, made by my personal chef Anne.

IMG_2232

Dude, don’t think my boep is not growing.

This is a combo savory and asparagus like quiche  pie.

De frikken licious.

Post a Comment