Titanium mesh and Thompson transparent enamels that are ground and washed in a porcelain bowl before firing.
The underside of the mesh, showing a strip of stainless steel foil to prevent any overheating of the tail and bail.
I’ve left the pictures at a 1000 pixels .
The background is finished off with a diamond bur.
Normally I would add another layer onto the wings, but I like the ‘concave’ look of the wings cells.
Then I set some diamonds and two itsy beeni teeni weeni emeralds and engraved the head.
I messed around with colouring the titanium trees gold, but it looked poofi so I re-engraved them and kept then bright silver.
I added a colour change Zirconia that I had cut before in St Maarten.
It is a really beautiful stone , synthesis notwithstanding.
Colour change cubics are my absolute favorite stone.
Thing is, the pendant can also be worn without the dragonfly, so there had to be a more focused look.
Cute and it looks nice on a chain.
Next job is to get everything fitted and tidy.