Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nest and a Titanium Ring.

 

Firstly, congratulations to my blogger friend Debora Beijerbacht,, she from the blog Petit for getting accepted into the International Guild of Miniature Artisans.

Well done , Debora, although not surprising, considering your quality of work.

Brilliant stuff.

 

IMG_5311

I spent an ENTIRE day working my flower so that is opens and closes smoothly.

Ming boggling fiddly work.

IMG_5329

This is all in preparation to make the catch that holds the flower closed and then will release it .

IMG_5325

I was also playing around with my bird positions.

 

IMG_5324

I quite like this one.

IMG_5315

On the other hand…..

 

IMG_5295

I got an order to make a titanium/gold/emerald ring .

I  just have to set the emeralds, blue the titanium and rivet the sides together, so with some luck and sweat I should finish it today.

Once it’s finished, I am going to do a complete ‘ how to’ blog post.

 

IMG_4961

An old picture of me at my nursery school.

Post a Comment