Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Expanding my Titanium Range.

IMG_8861a

Been working on expanding my titanium range.

IMG_8908a

All of them are made out of titanium, gold and diamonds.

IMG_8946 (2)

Sort of in the $200 to $400 range.

IMG_8987

Titanium is difficult to work.

It takes twice as long to finish off as any other metal.

IMG_8995

Also, everything is riveted.

IMG_9003

Wears out your tools quickly too.

IMG_9004

The blue is done by heat.

Round-Domed-Earrings

Here I inlayed gold into the titanium.

Titanium-Earrings-Matt

I like the matt finish.

IMG_8960

This one has a cross set diamond.

I made the back ground out of silver, then I gold plated it and then set the diamond.

Then I rivet the whole contraption together.

I like the way the silver comes out through the gold plate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

IMG_8804

Couple of Sundays ago there were these people from Greece, handing out fliers for their company.

They make mattresses out of cocco fiber-- and these bicycles out of wood.

IMG_8806a

I absolutely admire people who get off their backsides and do something about earning some money.

The little blue bags are the flier/samples.

Working on a Sunday in Germany is a no-no, what with the church and all.

Much more important to fall asleep in front of the TV.

IMG_8964

On the day that Germany beat France in the world cup, it was also frog France day in Dusseldorf.

IMG_8965

There is no truth in the rumor that the Frogs spat into the food ordered by the victorious Fritzes.

The French aren’t vindictive like that at all.

Post a Comment