Sunday, January 10, 2016

More Dragonfly Fighting Machine.

 

 

 

IMG_1589

I really battled to get the rear legs like I like them

I had one chance to get the solder right.

IMG_1591

So I set it up instu and solder them

IMG_1618

Gauge.

IMG_1634

 

Then I made the front legs.

Lately, I have been using a lock tweezer instead of spring tweezers to hold things when I solder them.

Much more controlable.

IMG_1639

These are the front legs first joint and the connectors to the body.

 

IMG_1792

  Like this.

I made these so they flat and broad, because they are going to become gun platforms and they will have a gatling type gun-- maybe.

  IMG_1726

I made a few designs in paper before settling on the first one I made.

IMG_1756

They were an mission to make- took me three days just to get this far.

IMG_1782

The front legs/claws will also be handy in fighting as well.

I was going to articulate it but there really is no point, so static it is.

IMG_1789

Top view of the claws.

 

IMG_1785

 

The current rear leg is going to be angled more to the back and then the middle led will be fitted.

____________________________________________________________

 

IMG_1240

Quite a mean sunset the other day

 

IMG_1673

Another one.

We have been having remarkabaly clear weather as of late.

 

IMG_1699

So we made a bonfire.

 

IMG_1704

And made a braai in winter.

IMG_1701

And we drank and danced the night away.

Untitled-1

And we sent up crishies into the sky.

It was a great Friday night.

Post a Comment