I really battled to get the rear legs like I like them
I had one chance to get the solder right.
So I set it up instu and solder them
Then I made the front legs.
Lately, I have been using a lock tweezer instead of spring tweezers to hold things when I solder them.
Much more controlable.
These are the front legs first joint and the connectors to the body.
I made these so they flat and broad, because they are going to become gun platforms and they will have a gatling type gun-- maybe.
I made a few designs in paper before settling on the first one I made.
They were an mission to make- took me three days just to get this far.
The front legs/claws will also be handy in fighting as well.
I was going to articulate it but there really is no point, so static it is.
Top view of the claws.
The current rear leg is going to be angled more to the back and then the middle led will be fitted.
Quite a mean sunset the other day
We have been having remarkabaly clear weather as of late.
So we made a bonfire.
And made a braai in winter.
And we drank and danced the night away.
And we sent up crishies into the sky.
It was a great Friday night.